Forgive me for entering the hallowed ground of.......

I am suffering 80+ temps and bright sunshine on an inland beach, beer, wine, G&T etc. Gonna fire up the Barbie in sec.��.....1000ft up, so the air is beaut.

I'm suffering a family meal - enough said.

I"m recovering from my family meal.......

I'm sitting in the car in the pouring rain at Woodhall Spa waiting for my Indian takeaway.

I'm now back home having cake and a mug of coffee; fuckng band aren't on until 10pm!!!!
Home for an hour then head back out again rather than sit in a noisy bar...,,,,,,.

Rock'n'roll, rock'n'roll baby :D

Andres

I'm now back home having cake and a mug of coffee; fuckng band aren't on until 10pm!!!!
Home for an hour then head back out again rather than sit in a noisy bar...,,,,,,.

Rock'n'roll, rock'n'roll baby :D

Andres

That is the most rock and roll thing I have ever seen.

That is the most rock and roll thing I have ever seen.

Nipping home for a line and a shag is rock 'n' roll.
Nipping home for a cup cake and a coffee is...well I'm not sure what it is but it is the antithesis of rock 'n'roll. :D

(Edit....I know what it is! It's Val Doonican in a rocking chair and a comfy jumper.)

You can all fuck off, I've done my 'time' over the years and have nothing left to prove these days :D :D

And........the band were truly, rather wonderful. I'm dead glad I went back out, although the lure of an early night and a cup of cocoa was strong...........

They're a mix of 70's/80's rock with a modern twist. Very good musicians, have a well crafted stage show (sort of Alabama 3 vibe) and ....... well ....... have the potential to go far IMHO ~ you heard it here first :)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kSrj2qMDiJ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PS Melchy dearest, have you ever actually tried having a shag after a few lines? The heart may be willing but............. :D

Andres

You can all fuck off, I've done my 'time' over the years and have nothing left to prove these days :D :D

And........the band were truly, rather wonderful. I'm dead glad I went back out, although the lure of an early night and a cup of cocoa was strong...........

To be fair you were rocking it when I was going to bed so I can't take the piss too much...if at all. (Although I have been working over a large part of the Easter weekend to be fair....Hold on, who am i kidding? I would have been in bed by then if I wasn't working.)

PS Melchy dearest, have you ever actually tried having a shag after a few lines? The heart may be willing but............. :D

Andres

Yes, many times. And each time I was convinced beforehand I was going to be stud muffin supreme. :D

Back
Top Bottom