Dirty back end

dont buy the Chinese rear mudsling type as they are rubbish, don't fit well and hit the swingarm as I have found out today from fitting it last night, mine is a 2017 GSA TE and I don't really want to rub the paint off a brand new bike so its coming off

buy a REAL mudsling

I've got a Chinese one on mine with no issues, I put a bit of helicopter tape on the swing arm due to the rubbing comments but it's fine.

Terry

I've got a Chinese one on mine with no issues, I put a bit of helicopter tape on the swing arm due to the rubbing comments but it's fine.

Terry

you use tape so it doesn't rub ?

so it rubs then lol

garbage to be perfectly honest and the fit isn't that great either , going to adjust it a bit and shape it so it works for now but I will buy a mudsling at some point

you use tape so it doesn't rub ?

so it rubs then lol

garbage to be perfectly honest and the fit isn't that great either , going to adjust it a bit and shape it so it works for now but I will buy a mudsling at some point

No I put tape on because of the comments, but it's fine, that means it's fine no rubbing.

it's a good 1mm away from the swing arm it fits fine too and it's £120 cheaper than the other bit of plastic.

Terry

well I tried to mould it and heat it up and came to conclusion that it doesn't fit well on my 2017 model so I chopped and shaped it at the bottom, when my fat arse is on it I don't have a massive gap as it goes down enough to clear it all and covers the swing arm still

all good now and worth the money even if I did have to chop a bit off lol

I had better luck with the heat and moulding. Put the bottom of the guard in 4 inches of boiling water. Held it in the shape I wanted and put it in cold water.
Seems to fit with no interferance.
(I did wait until wife went to work before i put pan, water and mud guard on the cooker :) )

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom