Electra glide

When I had an Electraglide I was a stereotype. It had a cassette/radio. One of my best memories was riding along north of the Arctic Circle, on my own, amazing scenery listening to Pink Floyd really loud. Brings a tingle just typing this!

When I had an Electraglide I was a stereotype. It had a cassette/radio. One of my best memories was riding along north of the Arctic Circle, on my own, amazing scenery listening to Pink Floyd really loud. Brings a tingle just typing this!

Where the chaps on? :bounce1

I still have a Radio Cassette on the Old Snotter - I've just bought a cassette thingy with a wire to my IPhone...... 2017 meets 1996 - just ready for next week.....

Can't remember but I expect so. One has to keep up standards.

That could well have been a major factor in your nirvanic state I feel. I would have been feeling pretty blissed out. :bounce1

Attachments

• 512WiSsbNwL__SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    512WiSsbNwL__SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 119
Well at my age I suppose it's quite a compliment to be associated with a 'youth movement', although I don't think that having a pair of selvedge jeans and a beard is much of a commitment to the cause.

Well at my age I suppose it's quite a compliment to be associated with a 'youth movement', although I don't think that having a pair of selvedge jeans and a beard is much of a commitment to the cause.

You've missed a few things off the list ...

Fat Bike
Custom Shovel
etc...

You and Twizz can fuck right off, there's only room for one Hipster in here and that's me! Well, apart from JD who's obviously über cool......and well, that Melchy guy likes the odd man bag or two and has been known to go to Hipster bike shows. And of course there's att, we mustn't forget att. Possibly the original, most authentic Hipster of us all.........

Andres

Stop hijacking my post !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You and Twizz can fuck right off, there's only room for one Hipster in here and that's me! Well, apart from JD who's obviously über cool......and well, that Melchy guy likes the odd man bag or two and has been known to go to Hipster bike shows. And of course there's att, we mustn't forget att. Possibly the original, most authentic Hipster of us all.........

Andres

Att the original Hipster...... FFS Original Pikey more like.....

Cannot find shit i can afford.
I would have never thought that !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You've missed a few things off the list ...

Fat Bike
Custom Shovel
etc...

I thought hipsters bicycles were all single speed fixie road bikes with incredibly narrow handlebars, usually steel framed, and only ever in an urban environment? I've only seen them riding really dodgy cafe racer and urban scrambler style bikes as well, usually BMW or Triumph?

Just goes to show what I know ...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom