Routes required, Caen to Cannes, along with the usual...

that has to be one of the best located cafés for scenic views - went there last year as a day trip from La Bourboule. I only had coffee.

I feel with all of the suggestions coming I need 6 weeks of work to cover all of the places mentioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I suggested taking a ten, My wife suggested leaving unnecessary weight that is of no use at home too..... so I am going to the Alps on my own;):D:augie

Jesus I hope she's not a member on here! :rob

Jesus I hope she's not a member on here! :rob

Nah, course I'm taking her, she can't wait to tour tha Alps and have a few days in Lake Como.... :beerjug: don't want to wish the weeks away, but ;):D

Have a great trip Ev.....

Nah, course I'm taking her, she can't wait to tour tha Alps and have a few days in Lake Como.... :beerjug: don't want to wish the weeks away, but ;):D

Have a great trip Ev.....

You too fella!

Thank you for all the motogoloco routes you have compiled and shared. I had a very quick look at it all, and I think it is doable but last two days, we are leaving Caen early morning on Sunday so must stay in or around Caen on Saturday night. as a result of that I will have to adjust the route slightly on a return leg of our joutney.
It seem that you know France and places to be quite well. It does help when some people can point you in a right direction. I've read through your latest report to Castellane, I enjoyed it allot.

Thank you once again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom