Breakout or Low Rider S

I'm concerned about looking to much like Jacks Teller and the associated unwanted female attention - I get enough of that as it is.

Yeah I can see that. Try not to get too uptight about that though.

Isn't this the best Harley?

I can't wait to see the replies to this!

883roadst.jpg
Sporties are the oldest constantly running production bike run model. 60 years old this year. there's a celebration at the British motor museum on 24th June for anyone interested.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So, did you get one....did ya?

Did you get the right one or the wrong one?

Tricky has the 'Wrong Harley 1'
Twizz has the 'Wrong KTM'
You could have the 'Wrong Harley 2'.

This could be great! :bounce1

I was out on the "wrong" KTM last night over the South Downs....... I have realised that it is plenty fast enough for me - both in terms of licence and my ability to actually keep it between the hedges. - so, I declare it's the "right" KTM for me......

Tricky however, does have the "wrong" Harley.... in fact two of them - he should have kept that lovely Slim, the only Softail worth having........

I'm in intreagued as to whether I have the right harley in your eyes.

We need to meet you, and see it in person before we feel we can take the piss..... its etiquette.

However, if it was you offering the chrome cases up to your black engine Sporty at Beaky's then Melch and I watched you do it - looked at each other and both said - I'd leave those black........

It's not just my eyes (i'm not quite that arrogant). It's a group consensus thing.

Yup that was me, yup i do like the engine black. The covers were cheap though.

We need to meet you, and see it in person before we feel we can take the piss..... its etiquette.

However, if it was you offering the chrome cases up to your black engine Sporty at Beaky's then Melch and I watched you do it - looked at each other and both said - I'd leave those black........

We were well mannered enough not to shout "SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY MATE...IT'LL LOOK SHIT" though.

Tricky however, does have the "wrong" Harley.... in fact two of them - he should have kept that lovely Slim, the only Softail worth having........

He's got rid of the Sportster (I think he said – the night got a little blurred).

Yup that was me, yup i do like the engine black. The covers were cheap though.

We were well mannered enough not to shout "SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY MATE...IT'LL LOOK SHIT" though.

You should have mate.... you are right. ��

See Melch, we just know when it's right..... ( hoping some style will rub off on me....)

He's got rid of the Sportster (I think he said – the night got a little blurred).

STOP THE FUCKING BUS.............and he's kept it quiet........ from us......... FFS what is the world coming to.........

Back
Top Bottom