Breakout or Low Rider S

stolzy

Reaction score
Is the question standing before me.

Getting down to the wire now. A couple of nice examples of each in my neighborhood.

What say ye?

Lowrider S (dyna) without a moments hesitation. If you want to ride it, a Dyna, if you want to admire yourself in shop windows, a Breakout.

They have a Lowrider S as a demo at Oxford Harley-Davidson. I was looking at it the other week and the corrosion on it was shocking :eek:

Nothing that should put a BMW owner off :D

Dyna if you want to ride it - Breakout if you want to look at it.....

I know nothing about Harleys but, on looks alone, for me The Breakout wins by a country mile :)

Andres

The Dyna....

Lowrider S (dyna) without a moments hesitation. If you want to ride it, a Dyna, if you want to admire yourself in shop windows, a Breakout.

Dyna if you want to ride it - Breakout if you want to look at it.....

Told you I know nothing about Harleys :D

Andres

Although and something to consider - rumour has it that the 107 engine is going into the Dyna and Softail range next year. ( Needs a new frame )

This is unlikely to effect the Dyna S as it has the 110 CVO lump in it..... the Breakout will only have the 103.... so could be hit by a new model..... if you are going Breakout get a deal.....

HD dealers treat deals as a dirty word, but they can be had.......

Isn't this the best Harley?

I can't wait to see the replies to this!

883roadst.jpg

They have a Lowrider S as a demo at Oxford Harley-Davidson. I was looking at it the other week and the corrosion on it was shocking :eek:

Nothing that should put a BMW owner off :D
My 1150 is pristine.:D

Actually, that's not true, but it doesn't have any corrosion worth speaking of.

Back
Top Bottom