Insurance & breakdown cover

Possu

Reaction score
In the process of renewing my insurance.

Ebike want £60 for UK recovery plus an additional £70 for European recovery: is this competitive or am i better off sourcing the recovery separately? If so, who's good these days? It's been years since I've used a recovery service, so out of touch these days.

Thanks

Steve

Well I'm still considering going with ADAC for the whole family despite being with cn, especially since had to drive to Trowelservices to sort out binding brake on lads Yaris

Startrescue do a full UK/Europe breakdown policy for £59 - have it on my Tracer right now. Not claimed but they come top in the recent Which? report in terms of response time and success rate fixing simple faults.

If you want personal cover then Autoaid are worth a look - I'm switching the Tracer and my car to this as I do not need Euro on either now I have the new BMW that came with 2 years Euro cover. About £40 covers me in any vehicle in the UK and any driver in one nominated vehicle.

Note: Autoaid have changed the way they work now - they pay the contractor directly now. In the past you had to cough up and then claim.

Startrescue is good value for one bike but you py the same again for each additional bike less 10% discount.Covering my 4 bikes would have £218.30.........

Startrescue is good value for one bike but you py the same again for each additional bike less 10% discount.Covering my 4 bikes would have £218.30.........

then try Autoaid personal cover as I mentioned above

I think ADAC will only cover you if you have a german address.

just took the BMW assistance insurance, £142 but complete piece of mind in UK and Europe.

Back
Top Bottom