Cafe Husky ??

crotchrocket

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone a member? I signed up at the beginning of March and still awaiting admin approval, I've sent a few messages with no reply. Lots of posts on there so the place is totally active, just cant get approved so i can post.

http://www.cafehusky.com

Our resident Hippy may well be :nenau

Fuck off :)

Hey up Crotchey, yeah I'm a member although I've not been on there for a couple of months, it's not a bad site though and has quite a bit of info on the Dual Sports in particular ('cos it's mostly N American members).

Not sure I can help with you being able to sign up though; I seem to remember it took about a week for me to have my registration acknowledged :nenau

Andres

Cheers chaps, and thanks Andres. I'll keep pestering the admin for approval :D

have signed up to Thumper Talk in the mean time, to look over the TE 450 threads. mine won't currently cold start well at all.

.............. look over the TE 450 threads. mine won't currently cold start well at all.

My 450 'Berg got like that. Turns out they are very sensitive to valve clearances (inlet in particular). Once properly set it started first prod of the starter every time. When I sold it there was, again, an issue with cold starting - the new owner phoned to let me know it was (easily) sorted..............the fecking air screw/jet had fallen out :blast

Might be worth checking :nenau

Andres

I'm also on Cafe Husky.
Don't remember having to wait for admin approval at all but that just might be failing memory!
Some very helpful stuff on there for anyone modding a Terra.:thumby:

My 450 'Berg got like that. Turns out they are very sensitive to valve clearances (inlet in particular). Once properly set it started first prod of the starter every time.

KTM RFS motors are the same

I was always advised to kick start the bike from cold and use the starter only to restart the motor when warm/hot :clap

Cheers Andres, will have a look! the thing needs an overhaul, but I just need it to get me through a day on Salisbury Plain tomorrow firs :D

N 'n' F If only mine had a kick starter!! Electric only :blast

Well I finally got admin approval to join. So made a couple of posts......... both of which are awaiting moderator approval :blast

Back
Top Bottom