Hello

GSTed

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Becky and l am fairly new to biking in general, will have had my full bike license two years this July, before that a couple of months on my cbt.
Currently ride a R1200GS(lowered) and a KTM 400EXC.
I am a member of Coventry and Warwickshire Advanced Motorcyclists, which l passed with a F1rst in September and recently joined Warwickshire and Solihull Blood Bikes.
Now exploring the off road element of biking and over the last year have completed Level 1 and 2 of BMW Offroadskills with SP and his crew. Also some green laning on the KTM with my husband.

Becky

Hi, my name is Becky and l am fairly new to biking in general, will have had my full bike license two years this July, before that a couple of months on my cbt.
Currently ride a R1200GS(lowered) and a KTM 400EXC.
I am a member of Coventry and Warwickshire Advanced Motorcyclists, which l passed with a F1rst in September and recently joined Warwickshire and Solihull Blood Bikes.
Now exploring the off road element of biking and over the last year have completed Level 1 and 2 of BMW Offroadskills with SP and his crew. Also some green laning on the KTM with my husband.

Becky

Welcome to the site Becky :thumb

Greetings Becky & welcome to the forum.......I also have a KTM 400 exc & lurve it ;)

Back
Top Bottom