Adelaide / Cornmarket leaving Irish Motorcycle business

Yes I got a email from them. Their going to pass my details to Carole Nash. No ta. JJH

I would be inclined to review ALL your insurance needs with Cornmarket.

Cornmarket work for me................ Carole Nash are a bunch of chimps.

(I'd query if they were allowed to pass on your details, or the extent of the details - to another broker, though??)

Al

Bummer. Time to move north lol.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure the Financial Regulator here will be happy or allow them to pass on your details without your permission. If they pass it on the CN know all your financials so wont have to be as competitive at renewal. If you are a Cornmarket customer then get onto the regulator and complain.

Why? The write a lot of business and corporate and public service stuff. JJH

JJH only expressing my opinion that if they want to cherry pick business then you can do too.

It's strange that Cornmarket are leaving the bike business - they run the IAM Surety insurance

I'm not sure the Financial Regulator here will be happy or allow them to pass on your details without your permission. If they pass it on the CN know all your financials so wont have to be as competitive at renewal. If you are a Cornmarket customer then get onto the regulator and complain.

I'm inclined to agree with you but they are asking in a roundabout way which might be illegal. There is a spefific name for it which was outlawd in about 1988 when loan companys added xtra onto peoples bills to cover insurence. If you didnt want you had to opt out. JJH

Cornmarket renewal

Hi all,
My renewal is due in about two weeks, have been given a price.
Is their any reason not to take it, what are the alternatives?
thanks
D

If its the best deal and suits you I would. I doubt that they will go ahead now. JJH

Cornmarket Renewal

I'm with Cornmarket and my policy is due on 25th May, I spent a lot of time today ringing round and no one came near their price.

I phoned Cornmarket and they were happy to renew it, the guy told me they would accept renewals (and I think new business) up to their end date.

Going on the other quotes I got, it's bad news to see them leaving !

Cornmarket will be staying

RSA are pulling out of bike insurance and that's who they use to insure people in the south

Id hope they find new provider to use once rsa leave

Back
Top Bottom