The prevaricating is over . . . .

Good news! You're gonna love this Twinkle.

M&S do double denim and the jeans have an elasticated waist. I can get two twin sets for the price of one at the moment. I know your height just need your weight. I'm guessing a slim 19 stone? But I haven't seen you for six months mind. And an inside leg measurement of say 36"? That's a guess mind. :D

Good guess on the inside leg then but fuck me the elastic in that expandable waistband better be made of strong stuff! :D

And I know that your freakish height and the fact you bought a cheapskate 1050 are painfully weak gags but honestly is there anything wrong with me slowly disembowelling them over say the next 5 years?

I suppose nothing could top them unless you commence sporting an hilariously awful toupee and also suddenly start wearing four-inch lifts on your shoes. :thumb

Good guess on the inside leg then but fuck me the elastic in that expandable waistband better be made of strong stuff! :D

And I know that your freakish height and the fact you bought a cheapskate 1050 are painfully weak gags but honestly is there anything wrong with me slowly disembowelling them over say the next 5 years?

I suppose nothing could top them unless you commence sporting an hilariously awful toupee and also suddenly start wearing four-inch lifts on your shoes. :thumb

Jesus! :blast

Fucking old school.....Some of us were the original deal and had chops from English Iron.....Even had Springer's and all that shite.
While some of you wankers were riding around on fucking Honda's and the like.....Fucking wañnabees. ..... Says it Fucking all really.

Fucking old school.....Some of us were the original deal and had chops from English Iron.....Even had Springer's and all that shite.
While some of you wankers were riding around on fucking Honda's and the like.....Fucking wañnabees. ..... Says it Fucking all really.

tricky had a CX500........

Wannabe what exactly?

Wannabe not checking the oil every day?

It isn't a BMW. Mind you, you will have to now worry about your belt every ride (on your bike, not on your troosers).

I think I wannabe not worrying about my final drive. What do others wannabe?

Att's the baddest most hardcore biker on the planet so he doesn't wannabe anything as he's the real deal. What about us lesser mortals?

Back
Top Bottom