Z1000SX

Which is more than fair

It just allways suprises me how heavy Kawas are !

Have a look at the figures for some of them and you may think that the frames are lead filled for the size of the bike !

Good bikes though !!

enjoy it if you get one

Haven't made up my mind yet. Im waiting on a dealer coming back with some figures before i make up my mind. If i do it will be a 2017 bike with all the loverly upgrades they have. And more than likely to be the performance model with those lovely Yoshi's and the luggage. Think id go for the burnt orange one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been admiring one of these parked in Canary Wharf car park. Your thread prompted me to go and look at prices, specs etc. They seem really good value compared to the S1000XR which I was also looking into. Time to leave the BMW fold?? Going to have to go and test ride one I think.....

I've been admiring one of these parked in Canary Wharf car park. Your thread prompted me to go and look at prices, specs etc. They seem really good value compared to the S1000XR which I was also looking into. Time to leave the BMW fold?? Going to have to go and test ride one I think.....

I cant really find any bad things said about the new bike apart from the Bridgestone tyres. Were i to buy one they would be getting junked as I'm not a fan of them anyway. Probably replace them with Michelins or Dunlop Roadsmarts. Or has anyone else have a recommendation?

I cant really find any bad things said about the new bike apart from the Bridgestone tyres. Were i to buy one they would be getting junked as I'm not a fan of them anyway. Probably replace them with Michelins or Dunlop Roadsmarts. Or has anyone else have a recommendation?

Tyres for that I would highly recomend Metxler Roadtec 01

HAve them on my XR and the grip both dry and wet is phenominal and they last well

Top rated tyre of last year and not rivalled yet

I've PR4's on my z1000sx. They are wearing well and grip well dry or wet but they tram line on over-banding or white lines too much for my liking I'm going to try the Metzlers next. (mind there is 3k on the PR4's and they barely look half worn?) I put pr4 on the r1150gs instead of old style tourances last time and at 3k the rear only looks like it will do another thousand?? weird normally got 5-7K out of the rear old style tourance :D

I've made my mind, im going to order a Performance Tourer from my local dealer Shirlaws in Aberdeen. Private reg no has been removed from bike and is on retention but I will wait until I have the bike OTR before I use it, then if I sell it I wont need to buy another plate.

I have a brand new oem satnav bracket and an sw motech tank ring for sale to fit this bike

Back
Top Bottom