Open Day at Hilltop Motorcycles in Hinckley

HilltopMark

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

A date for people's diaries if you're interested: Saturday 6th May. We're going to have a open day at our new premises in Hinckley. We'll get a burger van in and there will be different bikes in and out. Geoff will also answer any questions you've got regarding what we do specifically or tuning in general.

Anyone who's interested please reply to the thread so I can get a feel for number.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Everyone,

A date for people's diaries if you're interested: Saturday 6th May. We're going to have a open day at our new premises in Hinckley. We'll get a burger van in and there will be different bikes in and out. Geoff will also answer any questions you've got regarding what we do specifically or tuning in general.

Anyone who's interested please reply to the thread so I can get a feel for number.

Cheers,

Mark.

Good luck with your day , had mine done a few weeks ago and very pleased with the results , but you now owe me a burger lol.
For the record - R1200gs TB 2016 -Remus Headers -Akro end can - now running as it should ---
Thanks from one long haired bearded black country bloke.
Happy days and a well running bike .

Sorry chaps but I'll be testing riding a Triumph Thruxton that day - we will have to get together and discuss such matters another time.

How about bringing the Thruxton to Hilltop so you can see how much better it is to ride on the way back?

Did someone say there is a whore house next door to Hilltop's new premises?

If so will they be offering Hilltop customers' a discount on a full service?

Back
Top Bottom