Completely new to it all!

Jordash

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm very new to all of this. First time I'd ever been on a bike was the last weekend of Feb when I did my CBT. Since then I've been getting thoroughly into it all. I passed my full license mod 1 and mod 2 in the last two weeks and tomorrow I'm off to pick up an 07 1200gs. Can't wait :bounce1

Welcome to the mad house.
Good choice of bike.

Take it easy for a few months, won't ya?

Welcome aboard,
funnily enough I had my first ever night out in Loughborough last Friday. Ended up in some pub that let us bring kebabs in to eat. They even provided plates, cutlery and offered condiment's :beerjug: :beer::jager:aidan

A big bike for a novice. Take it easy won't you.

When you feel ready for it you might want to do some advanced training such as IAM or ROSPA.

Thanks guys, absolutely right, it is a big bike, thanks for the sensible advice I definitely will be. Really chuffed with it. Yep interested in the further training as I progress. Our instructor is a top guy and I can see me and my wife being friends with him and his partner for a long time to come and they are both instructors.

24d753714ffe35cff0e9dd3d98e52987.jpg

A great bike that will do all that you and your better half will need... ride safe.

Good luck with your new bike, look through the bend and a thousand yards up the road.
At least your legs look the right length for a GS.

Keep your eye on the East Midlands section. Come and join us for breakfast next month.

I live just outside Loughborough if you want to join me for the ride.

Lol, no, she's just concerned as us turning up on a motorcycle was a complete surprise (I hadn't mentioned that we were learning)!
Tuftywhite thanks I'll definitely check the East Midlands section out.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Here's a photo of me doing some off road stuff at HUBB 2017. Loving the bike, ridden over 3500 miles so far.
884860f98afccae7c26f8055759686f7.jpg

So my wife has passed and has got an f650gs (twin)! We've done a 450 mile trip together and we've got a couple more planned over the next couple of months.

The first trip I took all the luggage, but now we have a set each, so should make loading a bit nicer.
06413c877e76c0bc8a459db72b6de122.jpg
b6c265784c4c894130a53ec779af88b7.jpg
7d201853fee035f0e3e363f2d04bbb19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom