What are the mystery maps on this Nav V?

Victor c

Reaction score
I'm hoping I'm going to be Ok having this on the V

attachment.php

Does anyone know what the bottom map is? It is not showing on mine and don't recall seeing it before.

It looks like Traffic893 loaded some additional third party maps (Open Street Maps, perhaps) to his Garmin device.

No problem.

I cut your post of yesterday out of another thread, in case it got lost in all the other guff about problems installing map updates.

Richard

It looks like Traffic893 loaded some additional third party maps (Open Street Maps, perhaps) to his Garmin device.

I think the bottom map on the list is a particular area loaded on through map updater as sections can be selected or otherwise to reduce storage requirements

all those maps look correct, you could untick the 2017.20 map as thats the oldest one on there.

I think the bottom map on the list is a particular area loaded on through map updater as sections can be selected or otherwise to reduce storage requirements

That's true.

The screen shot is maybe cut off at the bottom? Wherein the answer might well lie.

I will say again all those maps are correct its just that the 2017.20 map has been loaded differently, as not by express. here is a picture of mine with full europe on it when loaded via mapsource. it just selects the names of regions as well as the map name.

Attachments

• IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 176
I will say again all those maps are correct its just that the 2017.20 map has been loaded differently, as not by express. here is a picture of mine with full europe on it when loaded via mapsource. it just selects the names of regions as well as the map name.

He's right.

Problem solved.

I never loaded anything it was on there when I bought it. I thought perhaps the previous owner was a spy.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom