Become one finally.

That particular fear has failed to materialise so far. I had a couple of lady horticulturalists in my garden yesterday and they couldn't have been less interested.:nenau

These have been my findings also. In recent years I have been chopping and changing bikes with gay abandon, looking for the one that will make me irresistable to panting nymphomaniacs (like in the films). It has been elusive thus far. It is out there, I know it.

These have been my findings also. In recent years I have been chopping and changing bikes with gay abandon, looking for the one that will make me irresistable to panting nymphomaniacs (like in the films). It has been elusive thus far. It is out there, I know it.

One word for you.....................

TOMOS

Andres

Attachments

• 18_GM.jpg
    18_GM.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 206
The one on the left appears to have some sort of vortex thing going on, perhaps she's a lizard.

I'm sorry, but I take offence at that...... "mildly" ? I'll give you fucking MILDLY......:D

Absolutely. I'm at least 'slightly disappointed'.

I'm already starting to notice that Harley ownership is like GS ownership from ten years ago in many ways.

All the HD owners on here have or have had GS's....... So it's likely to be very similar......

I think there might be a degree of selection bias.

Any form of statistical analysis in here needs to have two medians....... 1st is the ATT effect the second is the BEZ1/Holy Spirit effect - it is vital that all outputs are countered by these inputs.

Back
Top Bottom