Become one finally.

And six weeks later it fails. Screen freezes then battery discharges.
Phoned Harley Assist and was asked "Is it petrol or diesel?"
Recovered to Plymouth HD and diagnosed as duff battery.
However, Harley now want me to pay £236 for it to be delivered back to me in North Devon. Amazing customer service having just spent £24k on unreliable piece of shit.

However, Harley now want me to pay £236 for it to be delivered back to me in North Devon. Amazing customer service having just spent £24k on unreliable piece of shit.

It's character.......perhaps they think as you are £24k in another £236 won't matter....

The drivers window trim on my £24k Renault Clio is starting to fall off if it's any consolation. :D

It amazes me how HD can turn out brand new bikes with duff batteries. Seen a few over recent years.
Hope you didn't have to pay delivery. Cheeky muppets.

Now clocked up nearly 3,000 miles on it already.
Heavy bike but Harley have a unique way of making the bike lighter. Very cleverly, every 1,000 miles a bit of it unscrews itself and drops off, the latest item being the arm rests to follow the seat. At this rate, in about one years time, it will be as light weight as my Fireblade. :)

Now clocked up nearly 3,000 miles on it already.
Heavy bike but Harley have a unique way of making the bike lighter. Very cleverly, every 1,000 miles a bit of it unscrews itself and drops off, the latest item being the arm rests to follow the seat. At this rate, in about one years time, it will be as light weight as my Fireblade. :)

Really...

Back
Top Bottom