Packtalk not charging

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm away and my Packtalk has started playing up.

It's always worked very well until yesterday .I did get caught in a hail shower and after that it started going a tad mad.But it's got much wetter than that before now.
It would sound the tone as though I'd made a noise to alert it then it would say "Music off" uncommanded etc.
But more importantly it won't charge.
It's worked pretty well today apart from that battery is slowly depleting and I get no red light when I plug it in.I can send it back as still under warranty but I'm still away till 7 May and would like to use it.
Any ideas ? I've done a master reset by holding down all three buttons to no avail.

Not sure where you are, but I have a spare one you can borrow for a few weeks to see you trip out?

Not sure how we can get it out, I'm in Kent, so if you have anyone who is joining you and can call in near Dover?
If you organise postage, you can borrow it for two weeks.
BTW have you tried a separate cable/plug thing, just in case that's part of the problem?

The one I have is brand new, so you would need to look after it, no swimming like you did with your current one!

Mine did same. Changed charging plug and charged ever since. Last g9 usb plug stopped working too.
Worth a try

Back
Top Bottom