Safe place to park in Dublin

mitch9

Reaction score
Getting ferry over to Dublin May 26th for few days on my GS.
Looking for secure parking as i took my old GS to Edinburgh last September and it was stolen within the hour by yobs and set on fire ! So want to very much avoid this happening again.
Can any one suggest safe place in Dublin for night or two ?
Thanks

Where about in Dublin are you staying. Most of the decent hotels have good parking and if you are staying in an indecent hotel we might be able to direct you to somewhere close.

City centre is maad dodgy, lock it or lose it!
And the Metro near the airport... forget it.
As Frodi says, if hotel dont have secure parking, get different hotel.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Temple Bar area cheap and cheerful I'm afraid to say ��

There is a secure multi story car park in Temple bar. Are you locking it up for the few days or riding it during the day and returning it at night ? They do a 6pm to 9am rate of €8 euro.

Where about in Dublin are you staying. Most of the decent hotels have good parking and if you are staying in an indecent hotel we might be able to direct you to somewhere close.

What he said......

PM me and I might have a couple of options for you.

Dublin , Is just like any other big City.
Some love em some loathe em .
There are lots of interesting places to go , things to do , Outside Dublin.

But if you have to stay , this Hotel has secure parking . Genuinely secure .
I have found the Room rate is infinitely negotiable . I just keep at them until its the price i dont
mind paying . Fairly central . TEnner gets you a Taxi BAck from anywhere you might end up in
the city center

http://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/...9&adgroupid=6309909139&targetid=kwd-123277336

Pm me and I cangive you an option too. Bus ride away but let me know

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using Tapatalk

As said already Dublin can be a tough old spot even under ground car parks a big target as there handy for the scum to target bikes. Might be able to help out, drop me a PM. Fairly close to the city on the south side

Hi All thanks for replies. Sailing across on 26th till the Monday 29th and hope to get out on rides in the day and park bike up in multi story cp nearby like suggested. Staying at a youth hostel in the Temple bar area so hope it's all OK.
Thanks again

Last time i was there (Donegal weekend) Hugo Boss was unveiling it's summer line. The security guy was a biker from Donegal, all the champagne you could drink.

Hey Mitch I live in Lucan just outside Dublin with plenty of space and some dogs to make it safe, but also work in a hotel in Dublin 2 we have a private carpark safe and secure I leave mine there all the time and Im sure I can fit you in if your stuck drop me a pm.
Arch

Some good suggestions and info above - especially the last one! Nice one Arch! :)
I also work in D.2. - if you need any help while over - just send a P.M.
Enjoy! :)

Thanks Arch and Ogmlos that's sounds great I'll pm you for more information.

Back
Top Bottom