Social media holiday-

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm taking a holiday from social media and the internet - it will start Friday the 5th at 1730 and resume Monday the 15th at 1800.

I will be spending my time with real people, riding real motorcycles and drinking real beer in real bars....

Sure it maybe horrible, and nowhere near as much fun as in here... but hay lets give it a go....

I am the ultimate fucking unforgiving God who will bring back every single bad thing you've ever said or thought, and I have been brought to your ugly fucking planet in one ethereal cuntof a being, just to make all your lives a living fucking nightmare.

I can't wait for Friday.

Bob.

I'm taking a holiday from social media and the internet - it will start Friday the 5th at 1730 and resume Monday the 15th at 1800.

I will be spending my time with real people, riding real motorcycles and drinking real beer in real bars....

Sure it maybe horrible, and nowhere near as much fun as in here... but hay lets give it a go....
and I'm going to be holding you to that.........

All I will be doing is my normal stop and txt to let mrs Twiz know I'm still alive...

I am the ultimate fucking unforgiving God who will bring back every single bad thing you've ever said or thought, and I have been brought to your ugly fucking planet in one ethereal cuntof a being, just to make all your lives a living fucking nightmare.

I can't wait for Friday.

Bob.

What's happening Friday?

Err Mr 26k posts plays 11k with only year difference....

Back
Top Bottom