Schuberth M1 SRC connectivity with N-Com

Deer Stalker

Reaction score
Having problems with my M1 and N-Com

I have managed to pair my Schuberth M1 to my Wife's N44 (with N-Com B5) via Bluetooth, but I am unable to start a "call" from the M1 but I can start a call from the N44.

Does anyone have an ideas?

My experience with the M1 built in comms (SRC) is not that positive. I even have problems trying to connect to another SRC system. Not a big fan really but for music & making / receiving calls the comms are fine.

Yes - receiving isn't an issue that works fine. It is the making of the initial contact to the other rider that seems impossible, to me it seems to be that to switch the unit off it is a 2 second hit on the middle button but to connect it is a five second hit by which time the unit has turned itself off or is trying to reestablish connection...

Yes - receiving isn't an issue that works fine. It is the making of the initial contact to the other rider that seems impossible, to me it seems to be that to switch the unit off it is a 2 second hit on the middle button but to connect it is a five second hit by which time the unit has turned itself off or is trying to reestablish connection...

exactly my problem.......

So, the answer was it is not possible. The Nolan has a universal comms kit which can connect to any other types however because the Schuberth unit is not it cannot. Moral of story, don't buy Schuberth

Back
Top Bottom