New Z1000SX

Delboy777

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bike ordered for delivery 1st June (at my request) Burnt Orange Performance Tourer. Where can i get peg lowering kit ? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try motowerk.com based in the states but I have bought a few bits from them with no problems.

Just checked and I have a set of the motowerk lowering foot peg blocks that came off my Versys 1000. No idea if they would fit but you are welcome to try.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Try motowerk.com based in the states but I have bought a few bits from them with no problems.

Yeah i sent them an email this morning about it. Since its in California they are 8 hours or so behind us. I take it the Ninja 1000 is the same as the z1000 and bits will fit the same ?

Yeah i sent them an email this morning about it. Since its in California they are 8 hours or so behind us. I take it the Ninja 1000 is the same as the z1000 and bits will fit the same ?

No idea if they are the same, but I am sure he will know, thought of highly on the Kawasaki forums.

Well it's been a couple of days and no response from Motowerk. Are they usually so slow ?

Just checked and I have a set of the motowerk lowering foot peg blocks that came off my Versys 1000. No idea if they would fit but you are welcome to try.

That's very good of you thanks for the offer.

If you pm me your address I will post them and you can have a look, if they are OK we can work something out.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom