Poole B&B Recommendation

lunc

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a bike friendly B&B (or hotel) within 20 minutes or so of the Condor Ferries Poole terminal?

Antelope hotel stayed there a few times very close to ferry terminal great food and bar. they have off street parking across the road from hotel, but i have parked my bike in their small court yard at the rear.

If you are there on a Tuesday its bike night and the town fills with bikers on the quay its great atmosphere

We used the Premier Inn, Holes Bay, when attending a friends Wedding - loads of other Ferry travellers over-nighting when we last stayed. Usual PI arrangement, with Pub Restaurant alongside.

It's a walk into Town, or the Quay & not far from Poole Speedway. Poole Quay is Tuesdays, I think Speedway is usually Wednesdays.

RNLI college is excellent. Safe parking with 24 hr security

Antelope hotel stayed there a few times very close to ferry terminal great food and bar. they have off street parking across the road from hotel, but i have parked my bike in their small court yard at the rear.

If you are there on a Tuesday its bike night and the town fills with bikers on the quay its great atmosphere
I can second the antelope right in the hart of Poole with lots of good pubs and eating establishments and as close to the ferry as you can get

Back
Top Bottom