Help! Items not appearing in lists on Basecamp ...

Simon_100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Help, when I opened Basecamp today I don't see any items in my lists of trails.

I've checked all of the view options, preferences, etc. but can't see any mention of being able 'hide' these. The trails, waypoints are there as when I select a list it's visible on the map but I need to be able to edit names, and check details, etc.

screen-shot-2017-05-02-at-08-51-36.png

You can see the lists on the left and the trails from the one that's selected on the map. But the items in the list should be visible down the sidebar ...

Meanwhile I worked out a workaround overnight by opening up the tracks on the finder only to discover that they have 'lost' their original names in the transfer process so that's no good.

But then I found a fix that will do (and save me riding my bike in the pouring rain all the way down to Tarragona to pick up my old Macbook with the possibility that won't work either), namely use the Selector tool to choose a trail or WP and then the 'Get info' in the Edit menu is active, opening the window I need to edit the name, get the distance, etc. for the database that leads to the Monster Map and guidebooks for the HISS events in June.

screen-shot-2017-05-03-at-07-51-34.png

I've been using BC for years and never come across anything like this. Any ideas boys and girls?

Thanks

Simon

Phew, i downloaded a new version and all seems well - fingers crossed1

Regs

Simon

Back
Top Bottom