New GSer

aimer66

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello to all GSer's.

Newbie GS owner here (2016 Triple Black) from Cornwall.

Collected her last Friday from Ocean BMW in Plymouth as an ex-demo bike. Absolutely love it, very different to what I have had before - mostly Triumph's.

Been riding for lots of years starting with an FS1E when I was 16 - I guess that sort of puts me in an age bracket:D

Looking forward to lots more riding, getting to know the bike better and picking the brains of the ukGSer.com forum users.

Cheers :beerjug:

Mark.

Welcome along to all things UKGSer Mark .... enjoy :thumb

:beerjug:

Hello to all GSer's.

Newbie GS owner here (2016 Triple Black) from Cornwall.

Collected her last Friday from Ocean BMW in Plymouth as an ex-demo bike. Absolutely love it, very different to what I have had before - mostly Triumph's.

Been riding for lots of years starting with an FS1E when I was 16 - I guess that sort of puts me in an age bracket:D

Looking forward to lots more riding, getting to know the bike better and picking the brains of the ukGSer.com forum users.

Cheers :beerjug:

Mark.

Welcome, if you have done a bit of homework, you should have a good idea, how this all works. If you can't find the answer for whatever you need on here. The question has never arisen before. We know everthing :D. My mate lives just outside Hayle, it's a lovely part of the world. He started the tues night bike meet, at the Macy Ds roundabout years ago.Anyway , fill yer boots, and enjoy .:beerjug:

Greetings from op norf in Wiltshire.

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom