Schuberth C4 & SC-1 Comms

same here and it didn't work for me unfortunately so I went for the option using the SC1 as hub.
With quick dial it works fine but I would have preferred to go through my ZUMO for the phone calls.

Grantmac, how are you finding using the buttons on the helmet, or did you go for the remote control?

Iain

Hi Iain

I have the remote. The buttons on the SC1 are far too fiddly. The remote really works a treat! See post 5 above for more details

...and before anyone asks I am referring to the one below which is the recommended one that Schubert sells as part of its C4 comms set up.
Its basically the SENA RC4
RC4-Mini-Slider-4.jpg

adding the photo of how it all arrived with me showing the remote box.

Attachments

• IMG_1734.jpg
    IMG_1734.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 1,325
...and before anyone asks I am referring to the one below which is the recommended one that Schubert sells as part of its C4 comms set up.
Its basically the SENA RC4
RC4-Mini-Slider-4.jpg

Grant, does the remote fit well on the left grip near the whirly wheel or is an awkward fit? Any chance you could take of photo and post it here sometime.

Thanks

Iain

Sure, will do but to answer your question, yes, it fits fine. I have it up against the flywheel and at a slight angle.
Makes the indicator button a tad further to reach with my thumb but that's small fry compared to the ease of using it.

Sure, will do but to answer your question, yes, it fits fine. I have it up against the flywheel and at a slight angle.
Makes the indicator button a tad further to reach with my thumb but that's small fry compared to the ease of using it.

Thanks Grant. Ordered one today from Pete, hopefully won't have too long to wait for it.

It's all ok now.I think I had the intercom triggered as I had pressed the '-' button.
The speakers are good but the mike isn't as clear as it could be.Other than that it seems great.And best of all it paired properly with the My Ride feature on my KTM 1290R,unlike my Scala Packtalk so I can play music,make calls etc using the left grip buttons and with everything showing on the dash.

Happy days.

25f224b32e2e241da9ee92c891417bc5.jpg

Do you have a Sat Nav (which type?) paired with your phone/headset system? If so, when you receive a call, does it show on both the Sat Nav and My Ride?

I have been unsuccessful in playing music via My Ride and have abandoned using My Ride with my Cardo Sho-1 / TomTom Rider 400 set up.

Do you have a Sat Nav (which type?) paired with your phone/headset system? If so, when you receive a call, does it show on both the Sat Nav and My Ride?

I have been unsuccessful in playing music via My Ride and have abandoned using My Ride with my Cardo Sho-1 / TomTom Rider 400 set up.

I have a Garmin 590 but I haven't paired it as don't like having directions in my ear.
Did your Cardo pair ok but no music was forthcoming ?

I have a Garmin 590 but I haven't paired it as don't like having directions in my ear.

Why don't you just turn the volume for GPS instructions off? That's what I have done and still can use my 590 as an MP3 player as well.

Did your Cardo pair ok but no music was forthcoming ?

Yes - both my phone (Nexus 5) & the Sho-1 were paired but could not get audio output.

Yes - both my phone (Nexus 5) & the Sho-1 were paired but could not get audio output.

Had same with my Packtalk.Luckily it developed a fault 4 days before warranty expired so sent it back and got a full refund.
Bought the C4 and it works perfectly with the bike.

Morning Guys, can I ask if anyone has slight hearing issues and finds the SC1 has enough volumn, I currently have SENA 20S and use ear bud speakers as I find the standard ones are US above 40/50 mph, cannot understand why SENA did not include that option when the built the system into the helmet.

Many thanks

Morning Guys, can I ask if anyone has slight hearing issues and finds the SC1 has enough volumn, I currently have SENA 20S and use ear bud speakers as I find the standard ones are US above 40/50 mph, cannot understand why SENA did not include that option when the built the system into the helmet.
Many thanks
Hard to comment accurately not knowing the extent of your hearing issues which I don't have, I will say that I ride with the C4/SC1 Advanced whilst wearing Auritech Ear Plugs and can hear everything fine without it being anywhere near up to full volume. You are a bit far from me but ever over this way you're welcome to try mine. Jonno

I have no problems at all. I have the volume on probably half way. I think you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys Pete at Just helmets has arranged a road test for me, as other forum members have stated the Guys a legend !

I’m liking my C4 BUT the “pinlock” is utter shite.
Have just been away and done 1000 miles in last few days and the bloody pinlock insert doesn’t seal at all.At one point I had a bug crawling between the insert and the visor !
Will ring Pete at Just Helmets on Monday but has anyone else had issues with theirs ?

Back
Top Bottom