A no nufink in a quandry

davegs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
How can I email a piccie fom a file, windows 7 inuse. Many thanks from a computer illiterate.

Question not entirely clear (!) but if I have understood correctly, right-click on the picture and is one of your options 'send ...'?

Question not entirely clear (!) but if I have understood correctly, right-click on the picture and is one of your options 'send ...'?

No, that's the trouble!.

Is one of the options 'Save' ? If so, do that then send it from wherever you saved it to.

Yes - what email programme are you using and what options do you have when you right-click?

Many web browser based eMail programmes have an attachment symbol, i.e. a paper clip. Just click on that and browse to find your desired file. Click on the file and it will be added to the eMail message.

Grey Beard

Many web browser based eMail programmes have an attachment symbol, i.e. a paper clip. Just click on that and browse to find your desired file. Click on the file and it will be added to the eMail message.

Grey Beard

Many thanks, got it in one and it works!, still getting used to Sky e-mail page prefered BT but so much cheaper (for a year at least!) so at least no nufink knows knows somfink!. Thanks again to all who posted.

Back
Top Bottom