MZ ETZ 250

Thanks Steve,
It has scrubbed up well :).
The paint now shines but has plenty of chips and marks. Part of it's history and I don't think it justifies a repaint, so it's staying as it is.
The silencer came from Germany, about £40 new. It's ready for it's first MZ rally in September :thumb2

Thanks Steve,
It has scrubbed up well :).
The paint now shines but has plenty of chips and marks. Part of it's history and I don't think it justifies a repaint, so it's staying as it is.
The silencer came from Germany, about £40 new. It's ready for it's first MZ rally in September :thumb2

Very nice indeed.
I do like that.

Can I join the dibs queue if you come to sell it please ?
I think I'm now second, behind peeping.

Tool Kit

Phil, I do like that. Glad you like the tool kit.
That's set me off looking for one for myself!!
I last owned one in 1988..
Dave

I can see an MZ would be perfect for pottering around your country lanes and negotiating your gravel drive Dave :thumb2.

I am currently rewiring a rare MZ Simson Enduro for a pal; he is going to sell it afterwards although it's only 50cc and 45mph top speed, so maybe not.

.......and you can't have your toolkit back.......:)

Phil.

I've just been out to the garage just to check that I can't get another bike in; and I can't !

That is after buying an Asgard Secure Motorcycle Shed last year, I filled that up almost straight away, so I simply haven't got the room. But I do like this - a lot. :confused:

got hold of a mz251 last yr its now in mint con puts a smile on my face every time I go out on her, and gonna show her this yr at local meet

Join BEMSEE and race one. They don’t mess about! OK, probably the slowest class BEMSEE run but the fast guys are still faster than I could go round. On anything.

My ETZ250 is on long term loan to a pal, as I wanted to have a go at sorting out one of the real ugly ones (I started another thread on my MZ ES150/1).
Then I saw this. I have no room for any more bikes but bought it anyway. Why do I do this?.....

My ETZ250 is on long term loan to a pal, as I wanted to have a go at sorting out one of the real ugly ones (I started another thread on my MZ ES150/1).
Then I saw this. I have no room for any more bikes but bought it anyway. Why do I do this?.....

Good one :D

:beerjug:

The best MZ ever.....IMHO........:thumb2

The best MZ ever.....IMHO........:thumb2

More practical with the central plug / squish head but i reckon its predecessor with the nekkid forks and side plug was nicer. The finish on the alloy was incredible for the price. I reckon every bike was effectively sold at a loss to get hard currency. Wonder who owns the MZ/Simson/DKW name now?

More practical with the central plug / squish head but i reckon its predecessor with the nekkid forks and side plug was nicer. The finish on the alloy was incredible for the price. I reckon every bike was effectively sold at a loss to get hard currency. Wonder who owns the MZ/Simson/DKW name now?
Last i heard it was a Turkish firm, but that info's a few years old. :nenau

Back
Top Bottom