Could someone please post a picture of your OE Fog light switch

Adventure Boy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys
Installed a set of LED fog lights but could do with them being switched really
Ive seen some OE fog light switches on ebay but cant find what one is for the LC and where it fits

If someone could post a picture of theirs id be very grateful

Thanks
Rob :thumb2

Here you go. It is an add-on held by what seems that one screw at the bottom
afd5f3fff7fcd91dd768bfdc4bdfef7e.jpg
044e9db1b0a64874b6bb821c1a596b74.jpg
b1292659428bfddbea9a4c079f0f9671.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And as expected the pics loaded upside down :blast !!!

Now then guys, bit of useful info you, the original equipment switch (I believe) is a push for on, push for off switch that needs connecting to a micro circuit or direct to the canbus, it's not a rocker style switch.
Anyone managed to wire one up.?

Doesn't it mount to the mirror bracket?

Yes it does, but the original mirror clamp doesn't have a threaded hole for the switch retaining screw, I believe the replacement clamp with the mounting hole comes with the switch kit.

Hi Guys
Installed a set of LED fog lights but could do with them being switched really
Ive seen some OE fog light switches on ebay but cant find what one is for the LC and where it fits

If someone could post a picture of theirs id be very grateful

Thanks
Rob :thumb2

Rob
I have a spare switch if you want it? just contact me directly, yes it does need to operate via existing harness / can-bus system
Chris

Chris thanks mate that would be much appreciated cant seem to send you a PM though if you can PM me ill reply thanks
Rob

yes it does need to operate via existing harness / can-bus system
Chris

I was going to use one connected to my Givi lights. I'd have thought it was just a simple switch and could be used with my Givi loom.
Is the warning light on the dash as standard even though the lights aren't?

Hi

So switch connects to the can bus, is there a socket for the lights already on the bike? if so, how is it identified.
I am already using the one for the satnav.

Thanks.

Hi

So switch connects to the can bus, is there a socket for the lights already on the bike? if so, how is it identified.
I am already using the one for the satnav.

Thanks.
Any switch connects to the wiring on your bike. The wiring works based on the canbus protocol/language.

If you've already used the one spare, the only option will be for you to plug direct to the battery using a relay or a power distribution module such as the HEX EZCAN or a PDM60.

Ride safe.

Back
Top Bottom