So, tell me what you're wearing right now...

BMW City 2 Trousers and a Dainese Cordura jacket today for the commute.... With a Schuberth C3 on top....and Streamed Internet Absolute Radio from my phone to the Satnav, and on through the Autocom :thumb

It varies,but on long trips on the KTM it's now Schuberth C4 lid,Rev It Dominator GTX jacket and gloves,Rev It Memphis H2O jeans,Forma Low Adventure boots,Point Two airbag jacket.

Different jacket and helmet if on Guzzi etc

Haha... answers

I've got such a collection of riding gear over the years, I just wear what I want to wear now in my collection.

Otherwise I end up buying new Summer and Winter gear for every new bike I own, just to colour/style match. Literally run out of space (and I've sold loads already).

I see pics of textile suits (some expensive like KLIM £2500), and I've been down the road on textiles at 40 mph, they get shredded beyond re-use. So it gets expensive if road surfing during winter.

Leather is more durable and protective in summer, so I wear leather on my GSA now.

Have you though of stabilisers it might save you a few quid ;)

Chanel No.5 (or was that Marilyn Monroe)

For me its; Alpine Stars Calama suit, C3 pro, Alpine Stars Corozal boots. Or it was until excessive consumption caused the trousers to shed the waistband retaining clip. (Anybody recommend somebody who can repair textile kit near Nottingham?).

Back
Top Bottom