So, tell me what you're wearing right now...

Warlord

Do Not Resuscitate
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
While you're out riding your GS's are you all wearing Adventure textile suits and peak visor helmets?

Or am I the only one wearing leathers and knee sliders?

And... leather jacket, armoured jeans and air gloves on a hot day.

While you're out riding your GS's are you all wearing Adventure textile suits and peak visor helmets?

Or am I the only one wearing leathers and knee sliders?

And... leather jacket, armoured jeans and air gloves on a hot day.

Always wear full leathers (Dainase) complete with knee sliders & road full face lid rather spoilt by hi-vis vest dont trust textile armour to stay in place during a spill :)

Right now I am in my undies ... But when out on a GS is is textile suit. Leather is for the hippie sports bike riders :D

Leathers and GS do not match.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fitting the stereotype perfectly I wear Rukka and Schuberth with Daytonas to boot.

Kevlar infused gold lamé twat suit, armoured platform boots, tactical gloves, mirrored shades and flip top lime green helmet

i always wear a condom while riding....at least then im protected...

Right now?????

My wifes underwear........................obviously!!!

Kevlar jeans, Arai AX8 Carbon Fibre (the no peak version) and a textile jacket.

Off the bike - George Webbs and a stetson, obviously.

On the bike - Black Dainese leather pants or black Dainese textile pants, black Dainese textile jacket, white AGV flip-up lid (with reflective 3M tape applied to key areas), light gloves or winter gloves (both black, Dainese), black Alpinestars road boots or black Gaerne off-road boots. All supplemented as necessary with black Oxford Rain jacket & pants.

No hi-viz during the day; dip beam & spots permanently on up-front, flashing red LED cyclist's light clipped to the back of my jacket collar.

If I'm inclined, I use a ProViz Reflect360 cyclist's vest - the whole vest is extremely reflective:

http://www.provizsports.com/en-gb/reflect360-vest.html

Some day I might own the Rukka/Schuberth uniform, or other-brand equivalent, but for now it all works fine - working in bike gear over the last two hot sunny days has revealed the copious venting on my D-Stormer jacket to be very effective.

Neotec
Scott All Terrain TP Jacket/ Rev'it Chronos GTX/ Halvarssons Odyssey

Rev'it Horizon 2 pants/ Halvarssons Mercury pants

Sidi Canyon GTX boots

Rev'it sand 3 gloves / Alpinestars Corazal DryStar

Rukka VIS Vest when the weather is murky.

Haha... answers

I've got such a collection of riding gear over the years, I just wear what I want to wear now in my collection.

Otherwise I end up buying new Summer and Winter gear for every new bike I own, just to colour/style match. Literally run out of space (and I've sold loads already).

I see pics of textile suits (some expensive like KLIM £2500), and I've been down the road on textiles at 40 mph, they get shredded beyond re-use. So it gets expensive if road surfing during winter.

Leather is more durable and protective in summer, so I wear leather on my GSA now.

BMW boulder jacket and Summer trousers. Stylish and practical but not waterproof.

Peanut butter ( crunchy in most places, smooth in areas prone to chaffing)

wrangler jeans, magnum elite sympotex boots, wiess textile jacket and a neotech helmet and a pair of gloves

Back
Top Bottom