West Midlands Meet June 14th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday June 14th - starting at 7pm; but not certain where it will be as yet, but put the date in your diaries and check back on here (or add suggestions) :beerjug:

Lynn and I will be along for the next gourmet Wednesday adventure :fnikefork

Normal service seems to be resumed at the Acton Arms so we shall meet there next week - can discuss alternatives then :thumby:

It seems that evry time I have passed the place (5) its been like a graveyard, no one on the car park. Still, happy to give it one more try, see you all Wednesday

I'll be there. On Wednesday there will be at least 3 GSs! Some real ones and some 12's:p

Really, you mean there are 3 x R100GS's coming? Like the ones that started it all?

Nice sitting out in the sunshine last night, shame about the pub/food! What is the verdict on the alternative in Cressage?

Nice sitting out in the sunshine last night, shame about the pub/food! What is the verdict on the alternative in Cressage?

Yes indeedee :D did you get there :nenau was the food good :nenau beer :nenau
Is that the new venue, to park the GS/ GSA/ R9T scrambler ( with animal attached ) :nenau cmon spill the beans :p

We shall be moving there for the summer, see you there first Wednesday in July :)

Back
Top Bottom