Subscribing

arealhuman

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum....

I'm trying to subscribe. On the page on this forum it says you don't need a PayPal account to subscribe (which I don't have) and then when I click the "order now" button it has two options that say "I have an existing PayPal account" and "I need to set up a PayPal account". It also says you need a PayPal account to process the order. What am I doing wrong? :(

Well, I just made another purchase elsewhere using PayPal without having a PayPal account. It worked perfectly, so I though I'd try again here. Gone through the process again on three different browsers and despite clicking use a guest account, each time after I've put my details in it says I have to create PayPal account to proceed. Any Admins on here got any ideas?

There may be an "auto renewal" option that you need to opt out of before you get to that stage??

Make sure you are just looking to purchase one single year of subscription.

Sent from a OnePlusX.

There's a 'contact us' link on the bottom right of the page...may be worth sending admin a help request.

cheers both, will try again later, off out in a bit..

You're trying to set up a reoccurring subscription, hence the reason it is asking for a Paypal account.

Check the drop down list and choose one of the none reoccurring options, you will then be able to subscribe without a Paypal account :thumb

You're trying to set up a reoccurring subscription, hence the reason it is asking for a Paypal account.

Check the drop down list and choose one of the none reoccurring options, you will then be able to subscribe without a Paypal account :thumb
That was exactly it, thanks. The two options I had in the drop down list on the forum didn't look different, so clicking on the other option let me use a guest PayPal account. All subscribed now, thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom