ALL Parts For F650 G650 F800 R1100 R1150 R1200 GS , Low prices Worldwide shipping

So a trader who sells used parts can only come from a stolen motorcycle?
My goodness! The ebay merchandise is just a stolen item !!! Quickly Write a Message for eBay !!!
Look at 71,000 stolen BMW parts, ONLY IN EUROPE!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Motorcycl...&LH_ItemCondition=3000&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Postscript:
All parts come from certified sources. Every customer received an invoice. If you do not want to buy from us, no problem.

if you dont know what the item your selling is then you just put (unknown item)....lol really.....and if its threaded you call it a (screw) seriously you think anybody here
will spend money,oh yeah theres another one called (a silver rod)
yep i reckon your a real profesional....
im sure your credentials are as good as my spelling.....

It is an established fact that a lot of bikes stolen from the UK end up in eastern Europe, hence the proliferation of UK-spec parts (left-dipping headlights, MPH speedos) being sold from places like Lithuania and Romania. So when a previously unknown dealer like you from that part of the world comes along with no introduction and, with their first post, breaks forum rules it appears less than 'above board'. It looks like spam or a scam. This is what prompts the sort of replies you've seen. And yes, I know dealers/breakers from that part of the world also buy damaged bikes legitimately from the UK (I've sold a bike to each of the countries mentioned) but people remember bad things, not good.

Introduce yourself properly - say who you are, how you work, where you source your bikes etc and you're likely to get a different response than you do when you post an unreadable list of part numbers without prices. With the right approach and the right reassurance that your business is legitimate you could attract plenty of business from here.

41dd48f135a8be673665c00d68d0e72b.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is an established fact that a lot of bikes stolen from the UK end up in eastern Europe, hence the proliferation of UK-spec parts (left-dipping headlights, MPH speedos) being sold from places like Lithuania and Romania. So when a previously unknown dealer like you from that part of the world comes along with no introduction and, with their first post, breaks forum rules it appears less than 'above board'. It looks like spam or a scam. This is what prompts the sort of replies you've seen. And yes, I know dealers/breakers from that part of the world also buy damaged bikes legitimately from the UK (I've sold a bike to each of the countries mentioned) but people remember bad things, not good.

Introduce yourself properly - say who you are, how you work, where you source your bikes etc and you're likely to get a different response than you do when you post an unreadable list of part numbers without prices. With the right approach and the right reassurance that your business is legitimate you could attract plenty of business from here.

Good post. :beerjug:

will spend money,oh yeah theres another one called (a silver rod)

I understand the problem. But we get the data from the central database. If you have a question and we can not reply, we will forward it to the wholesaler.

The manufacturer's part name is the same, that is, Silver Rod , Item no.: 33358544693 or 33177672457 , I think the manufacturer database is right.

Two examples:
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/partxref?q=33358544693

https://www.ascycles.com/SILVER-ROD-33358544693

+1 from me

Back
Top Bottom