Insuring R1200 GS Adventure Iconic 100

I've told you what you need to do, and you've ignored my advice. The Iconic is not on their database, as it's not an official model. It's just a white GSA TE with a red seat and some stripes. You're turning a very easy task into a nightmare.

Problem with that is you insure the bike as a GSA TE and say nowt else, bike is stolen or damaged in an accident and 'sir appears to have forgotten to inform us that his motorcycle is a limited edition special with a non standard paint scheme and STICKERS, Your bike is therefore in our opinion a greater risk than you declared and we are declining to pay out on your loss '

Problem with that is you insure the bike as a GSA TE and say nowt else, bike is stolen or damaged in an accident and 'sir appears to have forgotten to inform us that his motorcycle is a limited edition special with a non standard paint scheme and STICKERS, Your bike is therefore in our opinion a greater risk than you declared and we are declining to pay out on your loss '

That's why I'd mention the seat and stripes. It doesn't mention 'Iconic' on the V5, as that's not an official model.

Maybe this is all too much for the OP, and he should sell the tarts handbag version, and get a Triple Black.:D

Back
Top Bottom