If you like cars this weekend . . .

Boxerboy55

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
1. Knockhill - Ferrari festival weekend.

2. Ingliston - revival weekend.

Today I braved the wilds of Fife to see a wide range of Ferraris on show plus race 1 of 3 - 2 more races on Sunday. The rain came on, but I didn't see anyone prang their pride and joy during teh track sessions for those road car owners who tackled the track. Nice display.

Tomorrow I hope to visit Ingliston and see what hey have to offer. Long time since my mum twisted my dad's arm to take me to the Edinburgh Student's Charity meeting in 1969 (I think) where I got hooked on the sound and smell of race cars. The Birrell family and the odd F5000 car impressed this little chap in the old days. I even saw Jackie on his demo day.

Ah - ha, may have been something to do with this event then?!
I was out for a run through Strathdon on Friday and I came across what could only be described as a fantastic collection of supercars in Kildrummy, there must have been about a dozen of pristine, beautiful sounding and looking four-wheeled machines, there were Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis and others I had no idea what they were, one thing they all had in common... the beaming smile on the drivers and passengers! :D
Not a hint of the usual smugness you get in the city, it was a cracking day weatherwise and they were on some of the best roads in the country so good luck to them and I am just waiting for my lottery win to join the club!

Back
Top Bottom