Mmmmmm Steak Pie!

ebbo. Try the piebald inn at Hunmanby Its great Over a dozen different pies on the menu each day. All good. :thumby:

That's me and the "Doris" on our way next week for pie and a lemonade...any excuse to get the new steed out for a spin:D:green gri

Hackney House Cafe in Barlow, Dronfield Derbyshire do the best pies I've ever had, with loads of filing crammed in. Meat pies and fruit pies. Bloody loverly.

Hackney Ln, Barlow, Dronfield Derbyshire S18 7TD

Hackney House Cafe in Barlow, Dronfield Derbyshire do the best pies I've ever had, with loads of filing crammed in. Meat pies and fruit pies. Bloody loverly.

Hackney Ln, Barlow, Dronfield Derbyshire S18 7TD

After seeing your post, I called in today , to treat myself. Hope they are as good as you say.:beerjug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171111-164007.jpg
    Screenshot_20171111-164007.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20171111-164035.jpg
    Screenshot_20171111-164035.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 202
Just finished tonight; and it was very good. When it comes to pies, I knew you could be trusted. They have just won a new customer. Top job.:beerjug:

When it comes to pies, I don't fuck about! ;)

Their pudding are really good too. I had an apple & rhubarb crumble, which was bloody loverly :drool

Mmmmmmm, tank bag pie :drool:drool:drool

attachment.php

When it comes to pies, I don't fuck about! ;)

Their pudding are really good too. I had an apple & rhubarb crumble, which was bloody loverly :drool

That sounds like the main, and after's sorted, next time I'm in.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom