Accomodation Recommendations Please

arealhuman

Reaction score
Hi,

Me and a few (non GS) mates are planning a weekend touring Wales in August. Most of the group is from various parts of Wales, but we're struggling with available accommodation. Can anyone help please? We're looking for somewhere that is bike friendly and preferably with bike-safe covered parking in the following areas (areas aren't set in stone so can be some miles out):

Carmarthen - Friday night
Betws Y Coed - Saturday night

We're finding most stuff is booked or either wants us to book a minimum of two nights or a week! Any recommoendations gratefully accepted and i'll pass them on to the organiser ;-)

Cheers,

ARH.

A group of us from the boxertrix forum stayed at the lion hotel in Criccieth earlier this year, a bit further out towards the coast than betws, but was a nice place, parking is not undercover but round the back and overlooked from rooms, nice little town.

Al.

A group of us from the boxertrix forum stayed at the lion hotel in Criccieth earlier this year, a bit further out towards the coast than betws, but was a nice place, parking is not undercover but round the back and overlooked from rooms, nice little town.

Al.

Cheers - will pass that on to my mate who's organising it!

Back
Top Bottom