Newbie alert!

Sweetpea

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all

I have been lurking on the forum as a guest for some time now and have found the site to be full of useful info. I am that impressed that I have now subscribed! :clap

Anyway... cut a long story short - I've been riding for years and have had all sort of bikes but always wanted a GS...... however could not stretch to anything new due to limited budget.

However - I've taken the plunge and I am due to collect a 2004 R1200GS this weekend so no doubt I'll be asking lots of daft questions but hopefully i'll learn to use the search function but I do.

Will supply pics when collected

SP :thumb2

Hi SW and welcome to, what is commonly known as, 'The Madhouse'.
Plenty of knowledgeable characters on here to help you out (or rip the mickey as and when required :green gri)

Post those pics, expect to spend a small fortune on 'farkles' and enjoy the bike... they are great. :beerjug:

Many thanks yes will do..... and yes I do expect to have the proverbial taken from time to time.....;)

SP

Hi SW and welcome to, what is commonly known as, 'The Madhouse'.
Plenty of knowledgeable characters on here to help you out (or rip the mickey as and when required :green gri)

Post those pics, expect to spend a small fortune on 'farkles' and enjoy the bike... they are great. :beerjug:

Well I did promise some pics... Here you go!
bac478d7845daa5c7f7622de5938a18d.jpg
43838dc655b688624fb349411c9dbcf3.jpg

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Obviously I've been busy polishing...! Very happy with the bike... Only done a couple of hundred miles on it... So still getting used to it. Thumbs up so far.... Miles different to my previous jap twin.

Happy that my sat Nav fits nicely
4ca2d975aea716e2f61242c391070d78.jpg
467c8b2567cdfba670691c7b43dfe67a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom