M50 Honda KTM Dublin

patzx12

Reaction score
Has anyone here bought a bike off them (not lawnmower).
They seem a bit of a mystery.
Supposed to be KTM agents but don't answer the phone.

A special bunch by all accounts.

Went in to ask some questions about the new 1290 range a few weeks ago. Two salesmen on the floor, one was dealing with a customer with a Honda scooter of some sort, another was at his desk.......I had a look about the 1190's on display and had a peak at the brochures on the stand.....the second salesman left his desk and vanished while I was there. There was some sort of a "power meeting" with suits behind the glass walled office, I was clearly visible to them.
I left after about 20 mins, none the wiser about the arrival of the 1290's and with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Bonkers!!

I would contact AMI in Gorey if I was genuinely in the market, they'll get you anything and value your custom.

They're a nightmare Pat! When Kev went to Siberia the first time he needed a new fuel injector. Paul worked there at the time and was a nice bloke. He ordered it in for me but when I went to pick it up, Paul was on a course and the Honda guys wouldn't give it to me as they don't do the KTM!

Last year, before we went away we ordered spare parts for my Honda and Kev's KTM . They said it took 5 days for parts to come in. It took weeks. When I asked why, it turns out that it takes 5 days from when they order it, but they won't put in an order until it's worth x €€.

Very bad service.

My brother bought a brand new Honda last year and got it cheaper inMegabikes with a helmet and gloves thrown in than in M50 Honda with a good word put in from a mate who used to work there.

Like Younger says, I've been in there and have been left standing around, totally ignored. Kev buys all spares now from VMX in Arklow, they post to us and everything is there in a matter of days:thumb

Never heard a good word about them.

You would think to be a KTM dealer you would be given sales targets instead of KTM customers going North of the border.

M50...

Hi Pat , a friend of mine , out here at present went to try and a buy A 16 Reg KTM 1290 adventurer they had in stock, he was from Tipperary , after numerous visits and being ignored , he purchased in the UK
he was there in M50 recently to get it serviced , and the bike he wanted to purchase was still in Stock , over 6 months later , seem a strange bunch ?

Gunner:aidan

Strange, The number in their Done deal add rings out.
The number on their website goes to answer machine without a call back.

I went in with a genuine interest in trading in my gsa for this bike. I did get to chat to some which is more then most by the sounds of it. They had yet to assemble the new model told it would be the following week. Went back 2 weeks later still nothing. Guy said it would be following week. Said ok that I was looking to book a test drive. I was told they won't have any models to test so 18 grand plus for a bike you can't even try out. He say I could try one of the older models which is a completely different bike.
I also noticed that the older models are more expensive then the list price on the new ones and the answer I got on that was they got screwed on the sterling price and that's what they need to sell them for to make something off them. Good luck with that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I got to talk to a salesman on the phone. I got the few weeks thing.
McCallen is hoping to have a demo soon.
McCakken cannot get any 300X Kawasakis this year. I would love to try on of these.

Back
Top Bottom