Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another stupid renewal quote

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    Has the OP reached a decision in his 50-50 either-or and which one of two, conundrum?

Will it be the right one?

Does he need more help?

Will he need to be reasssured that his decision was definitely the right one?

Will he need to be informed that he's just made the worse mistake of his life, ruining it for him and all those close to him forever?

The spotlight is primed, ready to shine on him. Let's hope he hasn't gone all shy and is now hiding in the wings.
    Hope we find out today the suspense is killing me, should just toss a coin for it always works for me.

LOL according to Devitt, they wont insure my new bike, re quote with another Insurance co through Devitt and they wanted £765 !! Got online quote, for £187 same details nothings changed, guess who it was with.....you guessed it Devitt !! Premier bike from Aviva. BASTARDS !!! the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy777 View Post
    LOL according to Devitt, they wont insure my new bike, re quote with another Insurance co through Devitt and they wanted £765 !! Got online quote, for £187 same details nothings changed, guess who it was with.....you guessed it Devitt !! Premier bike from Aviva. BASTARDS !!! the lot of them.
    Where was the online quote from?

People have mentioned, there are so many variables nowadays in quotations that can double the price.
    Bikesure (Adrian Flux) quoted me roughly the same for a renewal by post £235 full comp on a 2002 1150GSA.
    Bennetts additions quote via bikeinsure was £166 all in with £500 excess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A GOAL is an end toward which some specific effort is directed!
    Go forth and prosper!

The meerkat site for the second one. Direct from Devitt for the 765 quote, and the online one was from them too !! Cnuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

de minimis non curat lex Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Changed from RT to XR in April. Renewal come through from wicked quotes and they advised current underwriter won't offer terms on XR (even though they took the extra to change in April).
    They offered one from Highway Insurance for £201. (Garaged, but does say it is covered outside house, except 10pm to 6am, if you know what I mean). Anyway, checked two comparison sites and best is £12 cheaper, so not worth the hassle to go elsewhere.
    So can't really complain.
    Out of interest RT was £135 last year.

Finally I choose Motorcycle Direct this year due to huge differences between them and recognised companies

They are ALL bastards, always trying it on with the punters. Why cant they be honest and fair with peeps ?

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy777 View Post
    They are ALL bastards, always trying it on with the punters. Why cant they be honest and fair with peeps ?

I suspect because a certain % do not ring around and pay the renewal premium....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12