Sidi Canyon boots - anyone got a pair ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I just bought some boots for road use and can't work out how the ratchet works !!

I can't tell if it's new and stiff and I should use more force or if I'm in danger of being too rough and snapping the buckle.

How do you release the buckle

How do you tighten the buckle

To the forums members that don't own any and think I can't put my boots on, you are correct!

I have them.......super boots.

Put the the black ridged strap into the buckle {make sure it goes in correctly) push it through a little, you should hear/feel the clicking of the ratchet mechanism. Ratchet it tight with the black plastic tab. To open......pull the whole ratchet with the outer tabs.

It becomes very simple once you get the hang of it. I have about 30,000kms on mine and the ratchet has given no trouble.............but the are replaceable if they pack up!!

Do a YouTube search for a demo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUBLTi37r9E

I have them.......super boots.

Put the the black ridged strap into the buckle {make sure it goes in correctly) push it through a little, you should hear/feel the clicking of the ratchet mechanism. Ratchet it tight with the black plastic tab. To open......pull the whole ratchet with the outer tabs.

It becomes very simple once you get the hang of it. I have about 30,000kms on mine and the ratchet has given no trouble.............but the are replaceable if they pack up!!

Do a YouTube search for a demo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUBLTi37r9E

Many thanks.

Feel stupid asking, but a fine line between forcing a new plastic bracket so that it breaks or works as planned.

Thanks

No there is a fine line between a man standing at the side of a river waving a stick about looking like a Knob, and a man fishing.

Fantastic boots, very comfy and 100% waterproof.
The buckle is eazy peazy once you get the hang of it.

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom