Oh dear - here we go

Good news. BMW UK have agreed to cover this under warranty. 100% parts and labour.

Thanks to Dick Lovett in Bristol for stating my case. Replacement will be completed in three weeks.

We all love our BMW's and are committed to the brand, but come on BMW sort out the quality issues or you will loose this loyal band of brothers.
Speak for yourself.

Brands are not things to be committed to.

I have an R1150GS, but I'm no more committed to BMW motorcycles than I am to my preferred brand of rum (Dillon Rhum Blanc Martinique, since you ask).

I've got the new Altrider crud catcher on the front of the engine, which has quick release poppers, so you just pull it off for cleaning, then pop it back on, without having to use any tools. Great bit of kit.

Where does one pur-chase this crud catcher from?

Don't be ..!

Commit yourself to a good bike, not a brand!
I am not loyal to any brand, I'm loyal to myself and to having and owning a good bike. I've made it no secret that I've loved the last two KTM 's that I've owned, but that doesn't mean I'll stick with them out of 'loyalty' ...
What will my next bike be ..?
It'll be a good one that's made well, performs well and ticks all my boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well said :thumb2

Sing us a song will yer. :bounce1

Not if you're going to sing along too Tricky. I'm sorry .... but my dogs will hear it from here and start wailing .... :D

Will it fit with a fender extender?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Yes - I have the Altrider engine guard and MAM fender extender on my GS, and both fit fine. Not so sure about the GSA though...

Back
Top Bottom