Bluetooth Headsets

DeeGee

Reaction score
Eyup Gents

I'm thinking of buying Sena or Scala headsets before our trip this year for me and the missus. I've been looking at a few of them on the Bay. New they're around the £200 mark, but you can buy single headsets for around £60 each. Am I right in thinking that if I bought two separate headsets I can pair them together anyway??

Appreciate the input. :thumb2

Eyup Gents

I'm thinking of buying Sena or Scala headsets before our trip this year for me and the missus. I've been looking at a few of them on the Bay. New they're around the £200 mark, but you can buy single headsets for around £60 each. Am I right in thinking that if I bought two separate headsets I can pair them together anyway??

Appreciate the input. :thumb2

You are correct in your thinking if you go the Senna 20 route as for others IDK

Scala G4, Q2, G9 all will pair together, but check the Scala website.

I assume you want 2 x riders, and not just rider & pillion?

G4 and Q2 are missing from the table below, but are compatible with G9.

See below:

comparison-chart-2015.jpg

If you would like a very lightly used Scala Q1 teamset, let me know.

I used it for a 10-day trip to Austria and that's about it. All the cables and earpieces are still in their wrappers as we used in-ear headphones instead. Only the intercom bits themselves and the mics have been used.

I was planning to pop it on ebay tomorrow but if it would be of use then it might save both of us some hassle.

Met two riders yesterday (father & son) who have been using these cheap sets from a HK seller on eBay. Said they have been rock solid for over a year .. I'm tempted

Attachments

• IMG_1888.jpg
    IMG_1888.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 424
If you would like a very lightly used Scala Q1 teamset, let me know.

I used it for a 10-day trip to Austria and that's about it. All the cables and earpieces are still in their wrappers as we used in-ear headphones instead. Only the intercom bits themselves and the mics have been used.

I was planning to pop it on ebay tomorrow but if it would be of use then it might save both of us some hassle.

How much are you wanting Gyp??

In this very lightly used condition with all the cables and earpieces still wrapped, I'd expect this to go for at least £140 plus P&P on ebay so I reckon £125 here wouldn't be unreasonable.

No pressure if you're not interested.

OK Gyp let me sleep on it. I'm toying with the idea of taking my autocom off the KTM and putting on the RT and just buying a single Bluetooth headset for the Katoom.

I'll let you know tomorrow if that's OK?

Yes, no problem at all. I've already had another pm about it in case you're not interested.

That reminds me. I've got loads of old autocom stuff to shift too...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Eyup Gyp which model of the Scala is it? If it's the latest one I'll take it pal.

OK mate sound. Do you have to subscribe to the forum to send PMs? Can't see an option to do so?

Ah good, hope they are all ok and work out for you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom