Why the difference between BMW's claimed horsepower and measured power at the wheel?

really intersting. John Robbinson was a good writer of all things bike related. Not wishing to slag modern jurnalists but nobody seems to write like that any more. Another was LJK Setwright any one remember him? JJH

really intersting. John Robbinson was a good writer of all things bike related. Not wishing to slag modern jurnalists but nobody seems to write like that any more. Another was LJK Setwright any one remember him? JJH

LJK Setright (no W) - used to have a column in Bike mag, back in the 70's. Always an interesting read.

LJK Setright (no W) - used to have a column in Bike mag, back in the 70's. Always an interesting read.

I remember him well.

He always wrote interesting articles, but was considered to be a boring old fart even then.....what would the world make of him now ??.....

Good article and thanks for posting, great set up you have there. Enjoyed the coffee and banter with other like minded riders who were all in anticipation of their rides home. It started to piss down soon after I left but after about 30 mins of riding it dried up and then I could open her up and start to feel the difference. Sooo much smoother on the power delivery, had a grin on my face all the way home!!! Thank you very much������������

What a great, thorough article, all in the name of facts
John Robinson's passing was a great loss to mororcycling journalism.

Back
Top Bottom