What's it worth do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Indistinguishable from new. Completely mint with all boxes etc.
NO parts will be advertised until the bike had sold though.

. £14K sounds about right.

Brand New £15300, cash buyer can haggle 6-7% off with a dealer, this bike is pre-owned so in the event you have to make a claim regarding corrosion whom is your contract with ! Not the dealer so don't expect a new bike as a gesture of goodwill when this one is fooked.

Sorry but your better off buying brand new from a dealer, haggle a deal, there out there, pay the deposit with a credit card so your covered under section 75 (no 3rd party payment) .

This one needs an incentive, throw some farkles in and you will find a buyer.

Fucking hell, you gotta love this forum at times haven't you?

I thought 14 including luggage was a reasonable price. That'd be 16 from a dealer.

If you aren't interested in buying it then piss off and don't post on my thread please. I didn't ask for a critique or loads of bollocks about corrosion and contracts!

I thought 14 including luggage was a reasonable price. That'd be 16 from a dealer.

If you aren't interested in buying it then piss off and don't post on my thread please. I didn't ask for a critique or loads of bollocks about corrosion and contracts!

Oh yes you did ask. JJH

Have to say - you should have had the courage of your convictions - and just threw it for sale at your asking price. :rob

But you did ask: "What's it worth do you think?" :rolleyes:

Al

But you did ask: "What's it worth do you think?" :rolleyes:

Al

Indeed I did, and I was half to hear people's opinions about potential value. I didn't ask for a load of bollocks about contracts, (non existent) corrosion and credit card payments. Nor did I ask if someone should pay more for a new bike.

That'll do for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom