Just Helmets - again

Big Red

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I just wanted to mention like many others have how helpful Pete from Just Helmets is.

Prior to going away this week I plugged my wife's SRC collar in to check for updates and the unit froze. This had happened before and TranAm had repaired it so I took the unit back to where I bought it and they sent it back to TranAm. They have sent the unit back to Germany so we were left with no comms, some may prefer this but my wife mentioned using the car instead.

I spoke to the dealer where I bought it and they wouldn't help so I spoke to Pete at Just Helmets (I had bought my E1 and SRC from there) to see if he had any cheap compatible units. Pete sent me an SRC collar to use for my wife's helmet the following day and all he asked for was the postage, I cant recommend him and Just Helmets enough, what a gent.

+1

Ordered Schuberth C4 in L, but too small - Just Helmets sent out a replacement in XL and arranged collection of the previous one - no charge. Great company, will be my go-to for my next helmet buy.

Thanks for the recommendations chaps. I plan to replace a couple of C3s with SRC so will give them a call.

+1

Ordered Schuberth C4 in L, but too small - Just Helmets sent out a replacement in XL and arranged collection of the previous one - no charge. Great company, will be my go-to for my next helmet buy.

Second that, had to do exactly the same as the L was too small, swopped for XL at no cost to myself! Pete's a man of great integrity and helpful too!

Pete just does what he promises and also gives a great service. I am buying all my lids there in future and have recommended him to my GS Colleagues over here.
Why is it so difficult for so many others.......Especially some BMW dealers....?....

Back
Top Bottom