summer gloves

I used to have a glove fetish, but have settled on 3 pairs that work for me.

I hate lined gloves, but the Rukka Apollo are OK I suppose. Waterproof without the bulk. I have a pair of Held Krypton gloves and they're a well made glove with loads of protection......but, I can't see past an old pair of Nankai NRG 1's. If they were good enough for Mick Doohan, then they'll be good enough for me. I've had an old blue pair for YEARS, had these ones the pic below but they were too big so sold them, but now have a black pair. These are the best gloves ever made. Tried newer Nankai's and they were shite.

large.jpg

large.jpg

How about Revit Sand (not pro!), been using them for years, last time I got 3 pairs so that knew I had enough to last a few years.

How about Revit Sand (not pro!), been using them for years, last time I got 3 pairs so that knew I had enough to last a few years.

I just picked up the latest version yesterday.....Rev'it Sand 3.......fantastic gloves for the money, it's hard to believe you can get this level of quality and protection for €99

I guess there's a lot on here about summer gloves but I just had to drop this one in.
I just bought a pair of these and took them for a ride yesterday. Best summer gloves I've yet had and i'm pretty fussy. I have sweaty hands so the holes on the palms make the leather really breathable.
Not only that but the cuff length is short enough to fit neatly under my Rukka Armas sleeve.
Really top gloves...

https://www.louis-moto.co.uk/artikel/held-summertime-ii-2455-gloves/201415?list=318176973

Check out the Held Airstream gloves from Louis , I have the Airstream 1 version ,been using them for about 5 seasons now and they are a brilliant fit, well made , very well ventilated and the protection seems like it will be very good, also they fit perfectly with the sleeves of my Rukka Armas

I got a pair of Forsair gloves yesterday, to go with the Forsair jacket (20% off both ;)).

After wearing them on the bike all day today, I'm very pleased with both.:beerjug:

I got a pair of Forsair gloves yesterday, to go with the Forsair jacket (20% off both ;)).

After wearing them on the bike all day today, I'm very pleased with both.:beerjug:

What trousers are you getting to go with them? I have forsair gloves and airider jacket just looking at some matching trousers. The airider have been superseded by the allair but the allair is described as two season riding which makes me wonder if the airider would be better?

What trousers are you getting to go with them? I have forsair gloves and airider jacket just looking at some matching trousers. The airider have been superseded by the allair but the allair is described as two season riding which makes me wonder if the airider would be better?

Sorry, just seen this. I'm in a bit of a quandary about some decent summer trousers, so any recommendations would be helpful.:thumb

Sorry, just seen this. I'm in a bit of a quandary about some decent summer trousers, so any recommendations would be helpful.:thumb

I've ordered the Rukka AirAll from FC Moto but it hasn't shipped yet. Two days processing so far. They're the newer version of the AiRider trousers and were only about £40 more. Should zip well to my AiRider jacket.

I've ordered the Rukka AirAll from FC Moto but it hasn't shipped yet. Two days processing so far. They're the newer version of the AiRider trousers and were only about £40 more. Should zip well to my AiRider jacket.

I may go the same way, and order from Europe, as there's nobody selling the Rukka Air range of trousers in the U.K.

Let me know how you find the Airall trousers when they arrive.:thumb

I guess Klim could be another option, but not sure on he quality, as there are a few issues reported here lately.

Back
Top Bottom