lock up yer bikes blackcountry birmingham

brummy bloke

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
you may want to move this thread.
I use my gs for everything,i stopped at Sainsbury Blackheath,west mids the other day on the way home from work to get some dinner and a beer after a particularly poo day at work.when I had done my 6 min supermarket sweep I was greeted by a bloke waiting for me on the motorcycle bay who told me that two lads on a 125 scooter had a good look at my bike and returned again possibly to break the streering lock off and push it away.He had waited for me to return and protect my bike as a mt07 had been nicked by a similar MO the week previous.Many thanks to my new tenere riding friend and please lock your bikes to something even if your just nipping into sainsbos for a minute like me.

You wouldn't get that at Waitrose.:D

you may want to move this thread.
I use my gs for everything,i stopped at Sainsbury Blackheath,west mids the other day on the way home from work to get some dinner and a beer after a particularly poo day at work.when I had done my 6 min supermarket sweep I was greeted by a bloke waiting for me on the motorcycle bay who told me that two lads on a 125 scooter had a good look at my bike and returned again possibly to break the streering lock off and push it away.He had waited for me to return and protect my bike as a mt07 had been nicked by a similar MO the week previous.Many thanks to my new tenere riding friend and please lock your bikes to something even if your just nipping into sainsbos for a minute like me.

Thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom