Good Morning my name is SA9819 and I'm an addict.

SA9819

Reaction score
Picked up a 2017 GS Rallye (why the 'e'?) on the 24th April. Went for the comfort pack for the comfy seat but have the large screen and centre stand in my garage. Also had the premium pack so I have every aid known to the showroom as well as OEM crash bars, Akra end can and a twat nav V.

Can't fault the bike in anyway. The commute is much easier than my last ride (Ducati Streetfighter) and the bendy roads hold no fears for it despite its size.

I've added the Wunderlich lever guard and hub cover, what other mods does the boards esteemed members suggest? The bike will only be ridden one up, and on roads only.

Picked up a 2017 GS Rallye (why the 'e'?) on the 24th April. Went for the comfort pack for the comfy seat but have the large screen and centre stand in my garage. Also had the premium pack so I have every aid known to the showroom as well as OEM crash bars, Akra end can and a twat nav V.

Can't fault the bike in anyway. The commute is much easier than my last ride (Ducati Streetfighter) and the bendy roads hold no fears for it despite its size.

I've added the Wunderlich lever guard and hub cover, what other mods does the boards esteemed members suggest? The bike will only be ridden one up, and on roads only.

Welcome. My Rallye arrives tomorrow .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

?...what other mods does the boards esteemed members suggest?

How deep are you pockets..:D. Sounds like a great bike btw:thumb2 and you never know, might see you out and about one day being a fellow Surrey rider.:beerjug:

Pockets are deepish...I'm easy to recognise. Face for radio and the body of a God. Buddha.

sounds great ..any Pics ?

Welcome to the clinic! We are all addicts here. Some recovering and on other bikes. Some fallen off the wagon and back on a GS. It's not an easy habit to kick!